Welcome to the River Rouge Teachers, Staff, and Community Members
Hello from your School-Based Healthcare Center, located at River Rouge High School. We are funded by the Beaumont Foundation and Michigan Department of Health and Human Services/Michigan Department of Education with support from the River Rouge School District.
- School, sports, and camp physicals
- Immunizations - school shots
- Sick Care
- Asthma Screening and Management
- Vision and Hearing Testing
- Health Promotion
- Mental and Behavioral Health Counseling Services/Crisis Management*
- Pregnancy amd STI Testing*
- HIV testing and counseling*
- Nutrition counseling
- Prevention education
- Michigan Health Insurance Marketplace assisance
*confidential services available
Who is Eligible for Our Medical Services?
- Wayne County youth and adolescents; age 10 to 21
ALL STUDENTS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR MEDICAID APPLICATION ASSISTANCE
- We provide medical care on a sliding fee scale if a student does not have health insurance.
- We will never turn anyone away due to inability to pay.
- We can help parents with the Medicaid application process.
- We accept all insurances.
The Beaumont Teen Health Center - River Rouge does not exclude, deny benefits to or discriminate against any person on the grounds of race, sex, color, national origin, physical/mental disability, handicap, age, sexual orientation, religion, creed, marital status, gender identity, or source of payment.
These materials were developed with State of Michigan funds allocated by the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, Michigan Department of Education, and the Beaumont Healthcare Foundation.
Teen Health Center -
1460 W. Coolidge Hwy.
River Rouge, MI 48218
Monday 8 am - 4 pm
Tuesday 8 am - 4 pm
Wednesday 8 am - 7 pm
Thursday 8 am - 3:30 pm
Friday 8 am - 12 pm
Dr. Huma Khan (Medical Director)
Maureen Murphy (Nurse Practitioner)
Justin Follebout LMSW
Sylvia Hill (Medical Assistant)
Jeff Cook (Director)